domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

enough is enough !!!

Let me take this idea from my friend Ardi, maybe it will result in a brand new and liberating experience, to write the things that cross my mind, in english language. 

It takes a lot of courage, and a good set of balls and determination to be able to, finally, say "enough". When you reallyze things are going downhill, when your hopes and aspirations begin to loose strength, you need to focuse on the things that really matters: tranquility, the feeling of ease that fills every cell of your body, the voice that keeps telling you next to your ear "everything is going to be all right", the hand that shakes your back, the kind word of the people you care about. When you say enough, is a double message; by  a side, that enough goes to yourself, it´s a wake up call, a slap on your face to get you out of your numbness. It is taking decitions, big and important decitions that might change your life and the way you see the world. In a certain way, saying enough gives you certain freedome, and at the same time, you are liberating that person from the jail of your mind, because, that´s what exactly happens, we keep the memories inside a 6x6 jail room, locked, jeallously treasured, with a 24/7 surveillance. In order to stop thinking about her, you should let her go from the jail. Don´t forget what happened, just... I´m not quite sure of what to do, but I´m working on it ! Sometimes, you need to start repeating over and over again your intentions, like a classical conditioning, kind of Pavlov´sexperiment with dogs. Even if you don´t believe it entirely, if you repeat it a lot of times, eventually, it will become a fact, not a lie. 

I´ll remember this day, as the day I tooke my decition to start watching you only with eyes of friendship, even when I don´t want to be, trully, your friend. Have a great life, and if you read this, I hope your english skills are enough to understand what I´m saying. I will trully preciate if you try to do the same. 

"We never love anybody: we love, just, the idea we have of someone. What we love is a concept of us, which means, we love ourselves" 

No hay comentarios: